Nisaba Press draws the rich detail and excitement of collaborative storytelling from the world of roleplaying to create immersive fiction for all readers to enjoy.
We believe everyone should see themselves reflected in our stories. By actively seeking out and amplifying the voices of under-represented writers: women, people of color, and LGBT+, we strive to be inclusive of all readers.
While currently focused on exploring the richly detailed worlds created by Green Ronin Publishing, Nisaba Press’s vision extends to a future filled with speculative fiction set in all manner of places, times, and genres.
Latest Fiction Titles From Nisaba Press
Short Stories From Nisaba Press
Tales of Blue Rose, a Romantic Fantasy Setting
- “Heartsong”, by Lindsay Smith
- “Of Shadow and Light”, by Rhiannon Louve
- “The Cutpurse With His Trowsers Down”, by Brandon O’Brien
- “Quartet of Thieves,” by Clio Yun-su Davis
Tales of Freeport, a Swashbuckling Adventure Fantasy Setting
- “My Night In Freeport,” by Anthony Pryor
- “Unlikely Tides,” by Dylan Birtolo
- “In the Shadows,” by Richard C. Wright
Tales of Earth-Prime, a Superheroic Action Setting
- “Everyone, This Is Kevin”, by Eytan Bernstein
- “Night of the Witch”, by Nathan E Meyer
- “Before They Knew Him”, by Richard Lee Byers
- “The Bears“, by Susan Jane Bigelow
Free Short Fiction From Nisaba Press
Free fiction from The Lost Citadel
In “Requiem, In Bells,” by Ari Marmell, a corpse collector in the last city of Redoubt uncovers a grisly mystery, and strives to discover why the dead are disappearing. This short story is an excerpt from Tales of the Lost Citadel, the fiction anthology set in the same world as The Lost Citadel RPG.
Free Mutants & Masterminds Fiction
“New Girls,” by Crystal Frasier. Commuting to work isn’t always easy when you’re a member of the Freedom League and an old foe has returned to Freedom City.